About this book
The aim of this book is to provide a comprehensive overview of the most important movement disorders and describe the rehabilitation tools available for each disease. The management of movement disorders is challenging since most of these diseases are not curable and hardly treatable. Many of the disorders are chronic or degenerative diseases, therefore patients develop motor complications that could improve with rehabilitation interventions.
Movement Disorders Rehabilitation intends to serve as a practical guide on the field, attracting the interest of professionals and researchers on the fields of neurology, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and other correlated therapies.
Ataxia Cerebral palsy Chorea Distonia Huntington Movement disorders Neurology Occupational therapy Parkinson Parkinsonism Physical therapy Rehabilitation Spasticity Speech therapy Tremor
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-46062-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-46060-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-46062-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site