Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a collection of representative and novel work in the field of data mining, knowledge discovery, clustering and classification, based on expanded and reworked versions of a selection of the best papers originally presented in French at the EGC 2014 and EGC 2015 conferences held in Rennes (France) in January 2014 and Luxembourg in January 2015. The book is in three parts: The first four chapters discuss optimization considerations in data mining. The second part explores specific quality measures, dissimilarities and ultrametrics. The final chapters focus on semantics, ontologies and social networks.
Written for PhD and MSc students, as well as researchers working in the field, it addresses both theoretical and practical aspects of knowledge discovery and management.
Computational Intelligence Intelligent Systems Knowledge Discovery Management AKDM
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45763-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45762-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45763-5
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site