Table of contents
About this book
This book is a self-contained collection of recent research findings providing a comprehensive and systematic unified framework for both analysis and synthesis for singularly perturbed systems. It paves the way for the gap between frequency-domain-transfer-function-based results and time-domain-state-space-based results to be bridged.
It is divided into three parts focusing on: fundamental background of singular perturbation; general singular perturbation methodologies and time-scale techniques and the theoretical foundation of finite-frequency control; the analysis and synthesis of singularly perturbed systems; and real-world engineering applications implementing the results developed in systems like wind turbines and autonomous-aerial-vehicle hovering.It also presents solutions to analysis and design problems in terms of linear matrix inequalities. Lastly, it provides valuable reference material for researchers who wish to explore the design of controllers for such systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45405-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45404-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45405-4
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- Buy this book on publisher's site