About this book
This book identifies key factors that drive the development and improvement of higher education research in emerging and advanced economies. In an increasingly interconnected world, knowledge production supported by strong research is a channel for the development of nations. The authors of this book argue that in order to drive knowledge production, leaders must strive to improve their understanding of how global research networks interact with one another, especially from the perspective of internationalization. This book is a useful resource for higher education researchers interested in knowledge production and dissemination as well as academic leaders and practitioners, students, and leaders interested in public administration policies and management.
Denise Leite holds a PhD in Education and Human Sciences from Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil.
Isabel Pinho holds a PhD in Education from Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil, and a PhD in Management from the University of Aveiro, Portugal.
Research networks International collaboration Emerging economies Network communities Academic collaboration Scielo Open Access research
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45225-8
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Education Education (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45224-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45225-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking