Table of contents
About this book
This book presents the most comprehensive and detailed overview of the physical environment of Hungary. The book makes a specific effort to connect regional geography with natural forcing and influencing factors. The first section discusses general characteristics relating to the physical geography of Hungary on a more theoretical basis including relief evolution, climate, hydrography, soils and vegetation. The second part focuses on regional content and analyzes conflicts, environmental values, threats and impacts of the different geographical units.
This book appeals to researchers as well as students of physical geography and related disciplines and serves as a useful source for regional information on Hungary. This book can also be used as a field guide of the physical properties of this European country.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45183-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45182-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45183-1
- Series Print ISSN 2366-8865
- Series Online ISSN 2366-8873
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences