Table of contents
About this book
This book provides recent advances in analysis and synthesis of Large-scale network systems (LSNSs) with sampled-data communication and non-identical nodes.
In its first chapter of the book presents an introduction to Synchronization of LSNSs and Algebraic Graph Theory as well as an overview of recent developments of LSNSs with sampled data control or output regulation control. The main text of the book is organized into two main parts - Part I: LSNSs with sampled-data communication and Part II: LSNSs with non-identical nodes. This monograph provides up-to-date advances and some recent developments in the analysis and synthesis issues for LSNSs with sampled-data communication and non-identical nodes. It describes the constructions of the adaptive reference generators in the first stage and the robust regulators in the second stage. Examples are presented to show the effectiveness of the proposed design techniques.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45150-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45149-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45150-3
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- Buy this book on publisher's site