About this book
This book provides a comprehensive and up-to-date review of rare diseases and syndromes of the spinal cord, collected over the past forty years from all the world's literature. Each chapter in this volume is organized in the same easy-to-follow format, comprising definitions, incidence, etiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, management, prognosis, and references.
This book is aimed at medical students, residents, fellows, and junior attendings in spinal cord medicine, physical medicine, neurosurgery, orthopedics, oncology, emergency medicine, infectious disease, neurology, genetics, vascular surgery, and endocrinology, along with the numerous allied fields of physical therapy, nursing, occupational therapy, and biomedical researchers.
- Book Title Rare Diseases and Syndromes of the Spinal Cord
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45147-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-45146-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-83223-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-45147-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 513
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site