Table of contents
About this book
This book reports on the latest advances on the theories, practices, standards and strategies that are related to the modern technology paradigms, the Mobile Cloud computing (MCC) and Big Data, as the pillars and their association with the emerging 5G mobile networks.
The book includes 15 rigorously refereed chapters written by leading international researchers, providing the readers with technical and scientific information about various aspects of Big Data and Mobile Cloud Computing, from basic concepts to advanced findings, reporting the state-of-the-art on Big Data management. It demonstrates and discusses methods and practices to improve multi-source Big Data manipulation techniques, as well as the integration of resources availability through the 3As (Anywhere, Anything, Anytime) paradigm, using the 5G access technologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45145-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45143-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45145-9
- Series Print ISSN 2197-6503
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6511
- About this book