Table of contents
About this book
This is a collection of new investigations and discoveries on the theory of opposition (square, hexagon, octagon, polyhedra of opposition) by the best specialists from all over the world.
The papers range from historical considerations to new mathematical developments of the theory of opposition including applications to theology, theory of argumentation and metalogic.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45062-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45061-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45062-9
- Series Print ISSN 2297-0282
- Series Online ISSN 2297-0290
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors