Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book brings together selected peer-reviewed contributions from various research fields in statistics, and highlights the diverse approaches and analyses related to real-life phenomena.
Major topics covered in this volume include, but are not limited to, bayesian inference, likelihood approach, pseudo-likelihoods, regression, time series, and data analysis as well as applications in the life and social sciences.
The software packages used in the papers are made available by the authors.
This book is a result of the 47th Scientific Meeting of the Italian Statistical Society, held at the University of Cagliari, Italy, in 2014.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-44093-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-44092-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-44093-4
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7767
- Series Online ISSN 2194-7775
- Buy this book on publisher's site