Table of contents
About this book
This second edition book gives an overview of the other titles of the Success in Academic Surgery Series, and includes additional chapters on global surgery, surgical quality improvement and getting started in leadership. The Association for Academic Surgery (AAS) has been teaching how to become a successful academic surgeon to medical students, residents, and young faculty for over 20 years.
Success in Academic Surgery, Second Edition reinforces the curriculum of the AAS courses and also provides guidance to individual surgeons who have not had the opportunity to attend these courses. This book is a valuable reference for medical students, surgical residents, and young surgical faculty.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43952-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-43951-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-43952-5
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7481
- Series Online ISSN 2194-749X
- Buy this book on publisher's site