Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and management of melanoma of the lentigo maligna subtype, specifically. Authors from multiple fields provide educational information along with importantly relevant, practical, and insightful details to improve the understanding and management approach to this type of melanoma. The chapters address each aspect of this melanoma ranging from clinical presentation, clinical and pathologic diagnosis, surgical management, nonsurgical options, and followup.
There is frequent misunderstanding when diagnosing and managing this type of melanoma due to the clinical, pathologic, and surgical complexities detailed. Educational resources truly dedicated to this topic are lacking presently.
Lentigo Mohs surgery Sentinel lymph node biopsy dermoscopy laser surgery melanoma melanoma in situ
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43787-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-43785-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-43787-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site