Table of contents
About this book
AMPK has emerged as an important integrator of signals that control energy balance through the regulation of multiple biochemical pathways in eukaryotes.
This book focuses on the implications of AMPK as a master metabolic regulator in diseases, including new methods and animal models. The contributions are written by leading experts in the field and give an extensive overview of the current knowledge of AMPK biology and the role of AMPK in health and disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43589-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-43587-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-43589-3
- Series Print ISSN 1023-294X
- Buy this book on publisher's site