Table of contents
About this book
This book covers in detail all aspects of functional mitral and tricuspid regurgitation, from its pathophysiology and natural history, to its assessment, medical and surgical treatment, and long term results.
Functional Mitral and Tricuspid Regurgitation encompasses information and knowledge from a diverse background including cardiology, cardiac surgery and basic science. This is necessary for a full understanding of the subject in order to optimally manage patients with this condition.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43510-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-43508-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-43510-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site