About this book
This book provides a one-stop guide to the basics of surgery for surgical rotations, as well as information for aspiring surgeons on how to explore a surgical career and build your CV for surgical applications. It is the perfect go-to companion for any student shadowing in theatres, and a thorough guide for students wishing to spend more time in a specific specialty, conduct research and plan careers.
Introduction to Surgery for Students is an edited collection of 31 chapters from a group of 80 medical students, junior doctors and consultant surgeons. Each chapter is written by a team made up of at least one student and one senior, and then edited and reviewed by a medical student with a special interest in the topic. This near-peer style of writing allows the content to cater to a student’s needs at the right level, whilst having the expert input of surgeons who are leaders in their field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43210-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-43209-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-43210-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site