Table of contents
About this book
Developing the core system science needed to enable the development of a complex industrial internet of things/manufacturing CPS (IIoT/M-CPS), this book will foster a research community committed to advancing research and education in IIoT/M-CPS and to transitioning applicable science and technology into engineering practice.
Presenting the current state IIoT and the concept of cybermanufacturing, this book is at the nexus of research advances from the engineering and computer and information science domains. It features contributions from leading experts in the field with years of experience in advancing manufacturing.
Readers will acquire the core system science needed to transform to cybermanufacturing that spans the full spectrum from ideation to physical realization.
industry 4.0 smart manufacturing connected manufacturing flexible cybermanufacturing factory control production structures
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-42559-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-42558-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-42559-7
- Series Print ISSN 2365-4139
- Series Online ISSN 2365-4147
- About this book