Table of contents
About this book
This second edition presents a collection of exercises on the theory of analytic functions, including completed and detailed solutions. It introduces students to various applications and aspects of the theory of analytic functions not always touched on in a first course, while also addressing topics of interest to electrical engineering students (e.g., the realization of rational functions and its connections to the theory of linear systems and state space representations of such systems). It provides examples of important Hilbert spaces of analytic functions (in particular the Hardy space and the Fock space), and also includes a section reviewing essential aspects of topology, functional analysis and Lebesgue integration.
Benefits of the 2nd edition
Rational functions are now covered in a separate chapter. Further, the section on conformal mappings has been expanded.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-42181-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2016
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-42179-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-42181-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences