Table of contents
About this book
The present volume of the Yearbook of Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics 2016, subtitled Global Implications for Society and Education in the Networked Age, presents cutting-edge corpus pragmatics research on language use in new social and educational environments.
The Yearbook of Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics offers a platform to scholars who carry out rigorous and interdisciplinary research on language in real use. Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics have traditionally represented two paths of scientific research, parallel but often mutually exclusive and excluding. Corpus Linguistics can offer a precise methodology based on mathematics and statistics while Pragmatics strives to interpret intended meaning in real language. This series will give readers insight into how pragmatics can be used to explain real corpus data, and how corpora can illustrate pragmatic intuitions.
Corpus linguistics Discourse analysis Information / networked age Migration studies Cyberpragmatics Global implications for culture and society Immigration and cultural challenges
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-41733-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Social Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-41732-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-41733-2
- Series Print ISSN 2213-6819
- Series Online ISSN 2213-6827
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors