Table of contents
About these proceedings
Featuring the work of twenty-three internationally-recognized experts, this volume explores the trace formula, spectra of locally symmetric spaces, p-adic families, and other recent techniques from harmonic analysis and representation theory.
Each peer-reviewed submission in this volume, based on the Simons Foundation symposium on families of automorphic forms and the trace formula held in Puerto Rico in January-February 2014, is the product of intensive research collaboration by the participants over the course of the seven-day workshop. The goal of each session in the symposium was to bring together researchers with diverse specialties in order to identify key difficulties as well as fruitful approaches being explored in the field. The respective themes were counting cohomological forms, p-adic trace formulas, Hecke fields, slopes of modular forms, and orbital integrals.
L-functions and symmetry automorphic forms trace formula families of automorphic representations of higher rank groups spectra of locally symmetric spaces p-adic families harmonic analysis and representation theory counting cohomological forms p-adic trace formulas Hecke fields slopes of modular forms orbital integrals
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-41424-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-41422-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-41424-9
- Series Print ISSN 2365-9564
- Series Online ISSN 2365-9572
- Buy this book on publisher's site