About this book
This book focuses on malignant melanoma, discussing the current state of scientific knowledge and providing insights into the underlying basic mechanisms, the molecular changes, genetics and genomics.
Human Melanoma is a dangerous type of skin cancer affecting an increasing population, and a better understanding of its development will help in finding sophisticated targeted therapies.
The second revised edition features the latest research findings and offers updates on the latest advances and potential novel melanoma therapies.
It is a valuable resource for researchers and clinicians working in the fields of melanoma, cancer research and therapy as well as dermatology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-41319-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-41317-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-41319-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site