About this book
The aim of this book is to collect the main mathematical results (with proofs) previously spread among numerous papers, great part of which is only available in French. Many examples and applications to finance, in particular to credit risk modelling and the study of asymmetric information, are provided to illustrate the theory. A detailed summary of further connections and applications is given in bibliographic notes which enables to deepen study of the topic.
This book fills a gap in the literature and serves as a guide for graduate students and researchers interested in the role of information in financial mathematics and in econometric science. A basic knowledge of the general theory of stochastic processes is assumed as a prerequisite.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-41255-9
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-41254-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-41255-9
- Series Print ISSN 2192-7006
- Series Online ISSN 2192-7014
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking