About this book
This handbook provides a logical and practical approach to cardiac arrhythmia management. This subject has evolved as one of the most rapidly expanding fields within medicine and it is therefore critical to understand the basic principles of arrhythmia mechanisms in order to assist with diagnosis and choosing effective treatment strategies.
Each of the essential aspects of cardiac electrophysiology is covered within the text, presented in an easy-to-use format. For each arrhythmia the etiology, classification, clinical presentation, mechanism, electrophysiology set up, and trouble-shooting procedures are presented and demonstrated using illustrations, fluoroscopy images, ECGs, and endocavity electrograms.
Clinical Handbook of Cardiac Electrophysiology is a widely useful resource that aims to promote this important sub-specialty. It is a valuable reference for cardiac electrophysiologists, fellows and practising cardiologists, family practitioners, cardiology trainees, students, allied professionals, and nurses.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Clinical Handbook of Cardiac Electrophysiology
Benedict M. Glover
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-40818-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-40816-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-40818-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 271
- Number of Illustrations 71 b/w illustrations, 92 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site