Table of contents
About this book
The latest edition of this text provides a practical reference for physicians and other health care providers caring for patients with gastrointestinal bleeding. Similar to the previous edition, this volume addresses common problems associated with gastrointestinal bleeding and discusses in a logical and step-wise fashion appropriate options for patient care. The text is structured based on the location of bleeding, with common, rare and unknown sources being addressed. It also includes updated and new chapters focusing on the newest advances in imaging and interventional modalities in the care of patients with GI bleeding, as well as highly practical presentations of typical patients seen in clinical practice.
Written by world renowned experts in gastrointestinal diseases, Gastrointestinal Bleeding: A Practical Approach to Diagnosis and Management, Second Edition is a valuable resource in the management of gastrointestinal bleeding both for those currently in training and for those already in clinical practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-40646-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-40644-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-40646-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site