Table of contents
About this book
Alan Peacock has been one of the leading lights of cultural economics and in this volume Ilde Rizzo and Ruth Towse and the other contributors ably capture the import of his contributions in a broader context of political economy. In doing so, they offer an overview of progress in cultural economics over the last forty years.
Tyler Cowen, Professor of Economics and Director of the Mecatus Center, George Mason University, United States
A fitting tribute to Professor Sir Alan Peacock's inspiring intellect leadership and his outstandingly rich and varied legacy in the domain of cultural economics, this book draws together illuminating analyses and insights from leading cultural economists about the role and value of this dynamic and increasingly policy-relevant field of enquiry.
Gillian Doyle, Professor of Media Economics and Director of Centre for Cultural Policy Research, University of Glasgow, UK
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-40637-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-40635-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-40637-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking