Table of contents
About this book
What is the role of religion(s) in a human rights culture and in human rights education?
How do human rights and religion relate in the context of public education?
And what can religious education at public schools contribute to human rights education?
These are the core questions addressed by this book. Stimulating deliberations, illuminating analyses and promising conceptual perspectives are offered by renowned experts from ten countries and diverse academic disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Human Rights and Religion in Educational Contexts
Manfred L. Pirner
- Series Title Interdisciplinary Studies in Human Rights
- Series Abbreviated Title Interdisciplinary Studies in Human Rights
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-39351-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-39350-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-81873-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-39351-3
- Series ISSN 2509-2960
- Series E-ISSN 2509-2979
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VII, 346
- Number of Illustrations 1 b/w illustrations, 2 illustrations in colour
Religious Studies, general
Religion and Education
- Buy this book on publisher's site