Table of contents
About this book
What is the role of religion(s) in a human rights culture and in human rights education?
How do human rights and religion relate in the context of public education?
And what can religious education at public schools contribute to human rights education?
These are the core questions addressed by this book. Stimulating deliberations, illuminating analyses and promising conceptual perspectives are offered by renowned experts from ten countries and diverse academic disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-39351-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-39350-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-39351-3
- Series Print ISSN 2509-2960
- Series Online ISSN 2509-2979
- Buy this book on publisher's site