Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book features state-of-the-art research on singularities in geometry, topology, foliations and dynamics and provides an overview of the current state of singularity theory in these settings.
Singularity theory is at the crossroad of various branches of mathematics and science in general. In recent years there have been remarkable developments, both in the theory itself and in its relations with other areas.
The contributions in this volume originate from the “Workshop on Singularities in Geometry, Topology, Foliations and Dynamics”, held in Merida, Mexico, in December 2014, in celebration of José Seade’s 60th Birthday.
It is intended for researchers and graduate students interested in singularity theory and its impact on other fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-39339-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-39338-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-39339-1
- Series Print ISSN 2297-0215
- Series Online ISSN 2297-024X
- Buy this book on publisher's site