Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a detailed overview of the operational principles of modern mining geology, which are presented as a good mix of theory and practice, allowing use by a broad range of specialists, from students to lecturers and experienced geologists.
The book includes comprehensive descriptions of mining geology techniques, including conventional methods and new approaches. The attributes presented in the book can be used as a reference and as a guide by mining industry specialists developing mining projects and for optimizing mining geology procedures. Applications of the methods are explained using case studies and are facilitated by the computer scripts added to the book as Electronic Supplementary Material.
Mineral Resource Geostatistics Mine Mapping and Sampling Economic Geology and Mineral Resources Geotechnical Mapping Mineral Resources
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-39264-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-39263-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-39264-6
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1682
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1690
- Buy this book on publisher's site