About this book
This book is by far the most systematic and comprehensive review of the field of automated software composition. Based on a formally described and reproducible methodology, it critically discusses the approaches, which are relevant for experts interested in an organized overview of related work. It also provides an introduction and intuitive classification system for researchers new to the field.
In order to create this survey, several dozen papers were analyzed with respect to the concrete problems they tackle and the proposed solutions. It delivers both an overview and a qualitative comparison of the approaches, and answers three research questions: What types of automated software composition problems exist? In which use cases do these problems typically occur? And what are the most prominent solution paradigms for the different types?
Overall, this book saves a great deal of time for everyone pursuing research in the area of automated software composition who needs a comprehensive guide that helps them understand the field, and that relates new approaches to existing ones.
- Book Title Automated Software and Service Composition
- Book Subtitle A Survey and Evaluating Review
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-34168-2
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-34167-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-34168-2
- Series ISSN 2191-5768
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5776
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 113
- Number of Illustrations 12 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet)
- Buy this book on publisher's site