About this book
This book should serve as a resource for professionals in all fields regarding diagnosis, management, and counseling of patients with FXTAS, FXPOI and their families, as well as presenting the molecular basis for disease that may lead to the identification of new markers to predict disease risk and eventually lead to target treatments.
The book will present information on all aspects of FXTAS, FXPOI and other premutation disorders including clinical features and current supportive management, radiological, psychological, and pathological findings, genotype-phenotype relationships, animal models and basic molecular mechanisms. Genetic counseling issues are also discussed.
Fragile X-Associated Tremor Ataxia Syndrome primary ovarian insufficiency Phenotypes Molecular Biology Genetic premutation carriers
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33898-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33896-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33898-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site