About this book
This invaluable resource explores the regenerative potential of stem cells in the nervous system, with a focus on clinical applications. The expertly authored chapters discuss cell-based therapies for spinal cord injury and regeneration, traumatic brain injury, glioblastoma, Parkinson's Disease, ischemic stroke, cell banking, human embryonic stem cells and related concerns, harvesting of adipose tissue, and more. These topics are contextualized within a discussion of future directions of these therapies.
Neurological Regeneration, part of Springer’s Stem Cells in Clinical Applications series, is essential reading for scientists, researchers, advanced students and clinicians working in stem cells, neurology, regenerative medicine or tissue engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33720-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33719-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33720-3
- Series Print ISSN 2365-4198
- Series Online ISSN 2365-4201
- Buy this book on publisher's site