Table of contents
About this book
This second edition title is the ideal reference book for residents and fellows, with step-by-step pictures and only the essential prose.
The major part of Operative Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Reconstructive Urology, 2 edition is illustrated with magnificent photographs and diagrams depicting every step of a particular procedure. Instruments are clearly shown and have been photographed from both outside and inside the body. Chapters demonstrate accepted laparoscopic techniques that are the new gold standard in urology.
Outcome analyses show that with laparoscopy, one can achieve the same oncologic success as with open surgery but will less morbidity.
Laparoscopic Surgery Laparoscopic urologic surgery Pyeloplasty Recontructive Urology Robotic Laparoscopy Ureteric Reimplantation
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Operative Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Reconstructive Urology
- Book Subtitle Second Edition
Vipul R. Patel
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33231-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-33229-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-81460-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-33231-4
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages XXII, 719
- Number of Illustrations 67 b/w illustrations, 2288 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site