Table of contents
About this book
The author looks at how creative processes and ideas are devised and how technology and its applications are changing these processes and the way in which research is developed and advanced. The use of digital environments in art and design, and the application of new frameworks, tools, and opportunities for the expression of new ideas and design are discussed.
Research and Development in Art, Design and Creativity is an essential read for anyone interested in the concept of collaboration and communication and how this applies to art and its creation.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33005-1
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33004-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33005-1
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- Buy this book on publisher's site