Table of contents
About this book
This book describes the design, development, and testing of a novel digital watermarking technique for color images using Magic Square and Ridgelet transforms. The novel feature of the method is that it generates and uses multiple copies of the digital watermark. The book describes how the method was tested for embedding digital watermarks into color cover images, resulting in very high PSNR value and yielding comparable results with existing watermarking techniques.
To reach this new method, eight different techniques are designed, developed and tested. First, the authors test two digital watermarking techniques based on encryption: Image Watermark Using Complete Complementary Code Technique (CCCT) and Image Watermarking Using CCC-Fast Walsh Hadamard Transform Technique (CCC-FWHTT).
Next, four digital watermarking techniques based on curvelet transforms are discussed: Image Watermarking Using Curvelet Transform (WCT), Watermark Wavelets in Curvelets of Cover Image (WWCT), Resized Watermark into Curvelets of Cover Image (RWCT), and Resized Watermark Wavelets into Curvelets of Cover Image (RWWCT).
Then, two final techniques are presented: Image Watermarking Based on Magic Square (MST) and Image watermarking based on Magic Square and Ridgelet Transform (MSRTT). Future research directions are explored in the final chapter.
Designed for professionals and researchers in computer graphics and imaging, Digital Watermarking Techniques in Curvelet and Ridgelet Domain is also a useful tool for advanced-level students.
digital watermarking curvelet transformation ridgelet transformation complete complimentary code digital rights management discrete wavelet transformation
- Book Title Digital Watermarking Techniques in Curvelet and Ridgelet Domain
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-32951-2
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-32950-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-32951-2
- Series ISSN 2191-5768
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5776
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 92
- Number of Illustrations 47 b/w illustrations, 32 illustrations in colour
Image Processing and Computer Vision
Multimedia Information Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site