Table of contents
About this book
This clinically focused pocket guide offers a concise yet complete overview of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, covering the most recent information on aspects such as pathophysiology, management, treatment, and clinical trials. The text is easily accessible and offers pulmonologists and other health care professionals with an excellent quick reference tool. Full color images and figures enhance and summarize key aspects of the text.
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is a condition that affects the alveoli and leads to serious lung damage, and the idiopathic nature of this disease means that the origin or cause is unknown. This disease is relatively rare, affecting 3 in 10,000 people, but it is becoming more common. Physicians should be aware of the early stages and symptoms of this disease so management strategies can be implemented quickly, and the best treatment can be administered.
Fibrosis Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Lung Disease Pulmonary Disease Interstitial Lung Diseases Nintedanib Pirfenidone
- Book Title Guide to Clinical Management of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-32794-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Adis, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-32792-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-32794-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 123
- Number of Illustrations 6 b/w illustrations, 12 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site