About this book
This book provides a comprehensive and timely introduction to clinical decision support systems, coming at a time when electronic health records are being routinely used in clinical practice, and clinical decision support systems are seeing more use.
Building on the success of the previous editions, Clinical Decision Support Systems: Theory and Practice, Third Edition, once again brings together worldwide experts to illustrate the underlying science and day-to-day use of decision support systems in clinical and educational settings.This fully revised and updated edition is essential reading for informatics specialists, teachers and students in health or medical informatics training programs, and clinicians, with or without expertise in the applications of computers in medicine, who are interested in learning about current developments in computer-based clinical decision support systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-31913-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-31911-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-31913-1
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1917
- Series Online ISSN 2197-3741
- About this book