About this book
The latest edition of this handbook is a concise yet comprehensive guide for attending physicians, fellows, residents, and students who cover the ICU. The chapters follow an outline format and are divided by organ system, including neurologic disorders and cardiovascular disorders, and special topics, such as environmental disorders, trauma, and toxicology. The handbook includes thoroughly updated chapters from the previous edition, alongside completely new material.
Written by an authority in the field, the Handbook of Critical and Intensive Care Medicine, Third Edition is a valuable one-stop reference for every practitioner engaged in Critical Care Medicine across the world.
ICU clinically focused common laboratory values critical care critical care medicine drugs handbook intensive care intensive care medicine manual multidisciplinary pharmacologic agents practical team
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-31605-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-31603-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-31605-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site