About this book
- Parent-implemented interventions and related issues.
- Evaluations of controversial interventions used with children with ASD.
- Factors contributing to rising ASD prevalence.
- Obstacles to obtaining accurate ASD diagnosis in young children.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Early Intervention for Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Terry B. Hancock
Nirbhay N. Singh
- Series Title Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health
- Series Abbreviated Title Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-30925-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-30923-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-80918-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-30925-5
- Series ISSN 2366-6013
- Series E-ISSN 2366-6021
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 301
- Number of Illustrations 4 b/w illustrations, 1 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site
“This book walks you through basic understanding and theories of behavioral intervention and assessment, then through five interventions heavily supported with evidence. … This book is well suited for clinicians, teachers, paraprofessionals, and even parents to some degree, who may be involved in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder. If you have time to read just one book this year for professional enhancement, make this the book.” (Carrie L. McPherson, Advances in Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Vol. 1, 2017)