Table of contents
About these proceedings
This special volume is a collection of outstanding more applied articles presented in AMAT 2015 held in Ankara, May 28-31, 2015, at TOBB Economics and Technology University.
The collection is suitable for Applied and Computational Mathematics and Engineering practitioners, also for related graduate students and researchers. Furthermore it will be a useful resource for all science and engineering libraries.
This book includes 29 self-contained and well-edited chapters that can be among others useful for seminars in applied and computational mathematics, as well as in engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Intelligent Mathematics II: Applied Mathematics and Approximation Theory
George A. Anastassiou
- Series Title Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Abbreviated Title Advs in Intelligent Syst., Computing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-30322-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-30320-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-30322-2
- Series ISSN 2194-5357
- Series E-ISSN 2194-5365
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 502
- Number of Illustrations 9 b/w illustrations, 45 illustrations in colour
Approximations and Expansions
- Buy this book on publisher's site