Table of contents
Best Paper Award for its Scientific Contribution
Best Paper Award for its Engineering Contribution
About these proceedings
This book is the Proceedings of the 19th Annual RoboCup International Symposium, held in Hefei, China, in July 2015.
The book contains 20 papers presented at the Symposium, carefully selected from 39 submissions. Additionally the book contains 11 champion team papers and one paper from the Workshop on Benchmarking Service Robots. The papers present current research in robotics, artificial intelligence, computer vision, multiagent systems, simulation, and other areas.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-29339-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-29338-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-29339-4
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site