About this book
The series Topics in Organometallic Chemistry presents critical overviews of research results in organometallic chemistry. As our understanding of organometallic structure, properties and mechanisms increases, new ways are opened for the design of organometallic compounds and reactions tailored to the needs of such diverse areas as organic synthesis, medical research, biology and materials science. Thus the scope of coverage includes a broad range of topics of pure and applied organometallic chemistry, where new breakthroughs are being achieved that are of significance to a larger scientific audience.
The individual volumes of Topics in Organometallic Chemistry are thematic. Review articles are generally invited by the volume editors. All chapters from Topics in Organometallic Chemistry are published OnlineFirst with an individual DOI. In references, Topics in Organometallic Chemistry is abbreviated as Top Organomet Chem and cited as a journal.
Iron-Catalyzed C-H Bond Activation Ni-Catalyzed C-H Bond functionalization Copper-Mediated Intermolecular Couplings C-H/N-H Couplings Aromatic C-H cleavage cyclopropane derivatives sp3 C-H transformations catalytic organometallic C(sp3)-H Bond functionalization Transfer Dehydrogenations of Alkanes Iridium Pincer Complexes
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-29319-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-24802-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-29319-6
- Series Print ISSN 1436-6002
- Series Online ISSN 1616-8534
- Buy this book on publisher's site