Table of contents
About these proceedings
This work contains a stringent selection of extended contributions presented at the meeting of 2014 and its satellite meetings, reflecting scope, diversity and richness of research areas in the field, both fundamental and applied. The ECCS meeting, held under the patronage of the Complex Systems Society, is an annual event that has become the leading European conference devoted to complexity science. It offers cutting edge research and unique opportunities to study novel scientific approaches in a multitude of application areas.
ECCS'14, its eleventh occurrence, took place in Lucca, Italy. It gathered some 650 scholars representing a wide range of topics relating to complex systems research, with emphasis on interdisciplinary approaches. The editors are among the best specialists in the area.
The book is of great interest to scientists, researchers and graduate students in complexity, complex systems and networks.
Applied Nonlinear dynamics CSS Papers Complex Systems Computer Science applied to complex networks ECCS 2015
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-29228-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-29226-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-29228-1
- Series Print ISSN 2213-8684
- Series Online ISSN 2213-8692
- Buy this book on publisher's site