About this book
This textbook provides readers with the tools, techniques and cases required to excel with modern artificial intelligence methods. These embrace the family of neural networks, fuzzy systems and evolutionary computing in addition to other fields within machine learning, and will help in identifying, visualizing, classifying and analyzing data to support business decisions.
The authors, discuss advantages and drawbacks of different approaches, and present a sound foundation for the reader to design and implement data analytic solutions for applications in an intelligent manner. Intelligent Techniques for Data Science also provides real-world cases of extracting value from data in various domains such as retail, health, aviation, telecommunication and tourism.
- Book Title Intelligent Techniques for Data Science
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-29206-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-29205-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-80514-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-29206-9
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 272
- Number of Illustrations 64 b/w illustrations, 57 illustrations in colour
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Buy this book on publisher's site