Table of contents
About this book
This book is the first to develop a systematized approach for the comparison and evaluation of secure deletion solutions. The book focuses on novel secure deletion solutions targeting specific real-world environments where secure deletion is problematic: mobile storage and remote storage. The author surveys related work, organizes existing solutions in terms of their interfaces, presents a taxonomy of adversaries differing in their capabilities, and then builds a system and adversarial model based on the survey of related work.
The book is useful for both academics, researchers and graduate students, and for practitioners who may integrate its results into deployed systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28778-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-28777-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-28778-2
- Series Print ISSN 1619-7100
- Series Online ISSN 2197-845X
- Buy this book on publisher's site