About this book
This volume will describe both growth-inhibitory and mucin-depleting effects of bromelain and N-acetylcysteine, on their own or in combination, in cancer. It will coherently review the pathophysiological aspects of the mucin glycoproteins in malignancies and provide an updated account of the status of bromelain and N-acetylcysteine in cancer therapy.
The volume will develop the idea of using these two drugs as a combination formulation for mucin-depleting effects.
- Book Title Utility of Bromelain and N-Acetylcysteine in Treatment of Peritoneal Dissemination of Gastrointestinal Mucin-Producing Malignancies
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28570-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-28568-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-80377-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-28570-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIX, 229
- Number of Illustrations 2 b/w illustrations, 2 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site