About this book
The author focuses on practical programming aspects and covers a broad range of topics, from basic introduction to the Python language on the Java platform (Jython), to descriptive statistics, symbolic calculations, neural networks, non-linear regression analysis and many other data-mining topics. He discusses how to find regularities in real-world data, how to classify data, and how to process data for knowledge discoveries. The code snippets are so short that they easily fit into single pages.
Numeric Computation and Statistical Data Analysis on the Java Platform is a great choice for those who want to learn how statistical data analysis can be done using popular programming languages, who want to integrate data analysis algorithms in full-scale applications, and deploy such calculations on the web pages or computational servers regardless of their operating system. It is an excellent reference for scientific computations to solve real-world problems using a comprehensive stack of open-source Java libraries included in the DataMelt (DMelt) project and will be appreciated by many data-analysis scientists, engineers and students.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28531-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-28529-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-28531-3
- Series Print ISSN 1610-3947
- Series Online ISSN 2197-8441
- About this book