About this book
This book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the art review of intestinal polyposis syndromes. The book reviews the most up-to-date clinical, management, and genetic information regarding the continually evolving colorectal condition that manifests as a polyposis condition. It provides a reference for clinicians and researchers in understanding the complexity of intestinal polyposis and the importance of utilizing multiple modalities for the diagnosis, management and control of these conditions. It also provides an overview of what should alert a care provider to the possibility of a polyposis syndrome.
Written by experts in their fields, Intestinal Polyposis Syndromes: Diagnosis and Management is a valuable resource for physicians and researchers who deal with the challenges of diagnosing and managing colorectal cancer and intestinal polyposis syndromes.
cap polyposis familial adenomatous polyposis mutyh-associated polyposis peutz-jeghers syndrome pten hamartoma tumor syndrome
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28103-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-28101-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-28103-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site