Table of contents
About this book
This book is an important resource that describes the importance of quality in cardiovascular imaging and how best to optimize an imaging laboratory. Quality in imaging is important in clinical practice as it directly impacts on patients care, and is essential for accreditation and reputation.
Throughout this volume, each of the major cardiac imaging modalities (including computed tomography, cardiac magnetic resonance imaging, positron emission tomography, single-photon emission computed tomography and echocardiography) is discussed in a structured format by a group of leading experts in the field.
Quality Evaluation in Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Imaging is designed to help physicians, technologists, technicians, and administrators develop their own quality programs. It is a valuable resource for all individuals interested in establishing high quality cardiac imaging services.
Cardiovascular imaging Image interpretation and Reporting Imaging accreditation Nuclear Imaging Quality evaluation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28011-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-28009-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-28011-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site