About this book
This book covers the advanced mathematical techniques useful for physics and engineering students, presented in a form accessible to physics students, avoiding precise mathematical jargon and laborious proofs. Instead, all proofs are given in a simplified form that is clear and convincing for a physicist. Examples, where appropriate, are given from physics contexts. Both solved and unsolved problems are provided in each chapter.
Mathematics for Natural Scientists II: Advanced Methods is the second of two volumes. It follows the first volume on Fundamentals and Basics.
Engineering Mathematics textbook Math for engineering students Math for physics students Math for the physical sciences Math used in physics and engineering Mathematical Methods in Physics textbook Mathematics for engineering students Mathematics for physics students Mathematics of physical sciences
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27861-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-27859-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-27861-2
- Series Print ISSN 2192-4791
- Series Online ISSN 2192-4805
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Energy, Utilities & Environment