About this book
This timely new edition provides an up-to-date approach to the diagnosis and management of endocarditis. Each chapter from the previous edition has been updated to deliver a critical analysis on information gathered from the most recent studies on the subject.
The current prophylaxis guidelines have been reviewed, along with the new diagnostic approaches in the detection of the disease, the proposed schemas to predict prognosis, and the new treatment strategies to improve the outcome of patients afflicted with this condition.
Endocarditis: Diagnosis and Management, Second edition is relevant to all clinicians involved in the care of patients with this serious disease. It is a valuable resource for internists, infectious disease specialists, cardiologists, and cardiac surgeons alike.<
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27784-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-27782-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-27784-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site